-
October 27th, 2002, 11:54 AM
#1
Inactive Member
In retaliation of recent events I hereby make this day.....a STRIPPIING DAY....**gets naked** hee hee
Take off all your clothes, Ladies.....and run around the board bare butt naked!!! on a serious note.......
Let's all remember why we came here originally, and that we're all FRIENDS....
why we still come here...
How many laughs we've all shared, how many times we've consoled, and cajoled (sp?)one another [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *can resurface old posts to prove her point! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I love this board.....and all the people on it....I would hate to think that someone feels left out, or un-welcomed......and I would hate to think that others feel like they can't say or post what they want.. [img]frown.gif[/img]
There really is room enough for everyone and everything....as long as we all respect and lurve one another.....and I say.....if Darren/Dunk seperate us...it's best to rename the board a FRIENDS board.....cos that's what's MORE important than ANY artist....
Just my feelings......Mods...feel free to edit my post .....if you feel it's needed....
HUGS the sos very tightly......
-
October 27th, 2002, 11:59 AM
#2
Twizzle
Guest
Marci - I applaud your words and agree totally. There IS room for EVERYONE on here [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
btw -I aint stripping for anyone today - it's too bloody windy here [img]eek.gif[/img] LMAO
Also, I wouldn't dream of editing your post hun - it's perfectly fine just as it is [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 27, 2002 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>
-
October 27th, 2002, 12:01 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
Marci - I applaud your words and agree totally. There IS room for EVERYONE on here [img]biggrin.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes....there is...now, this is a stripping thread.....so OFF with the clothes!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
-
October 27th, 2002, 12:03 PM
#4
Inactive Member
*has come for the stripping not politics*
*tosses off jammies and runs around the board throwing flowers everywhere*
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
October 27th, 2002, 12:05 PM
#5
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
*has come for the stripping not politics*
*tosses off jammies and runs around the board throwing flowers everywhere*
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's the point **cannot put any smiley faces in....cos chai has used them all up..sticks tongue out** lol
*catches a flower*
-
October 27th, 2002, 12:07 PM
#6
Inactive Member
btw -I aint stripping for anyone today - it's too bloody windy here [img]eek.gif[/img] LMAO
Windy, schmindy!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] lmao
-
October 27th, 2002, 12:09 PM
#7
Inactive Member
This post is free of smileys so Marci can go nuts!
Enjoy!
-
October 27th, 2002, 12:11 PM
#8
DarrensPassion
Guest
That's exactly my thoughts Marci [img]smile.gif[/img] (and put some clothes on hun, you'll catch your death in this weather [img]wink.gif[/img] ) LMAO
Janie xx
-
October 27th, 2002, 12:12 PM
#9
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chai:
This post is free of smileys so Marci can go nuts!
Enjoy!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
YAY! LOL......hmmmmm let's see what to do, what to do......I know.....
[img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]
-
October 27th, 2002, 12:14 PM
#10
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ccccff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
That's exactly my thoughts Marci [img]smile.gif[/img] (and put some clothes on hun, you'll catch your death in this weather [img]wink.gif[/img] ) LMAO
Janie xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
**teeth chattering** I'm fine.....really.....LOL
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks